- Registration on payment of Rs. 500/-
- Admission is given on first come first serve basis subject to the availability of the seat.
- Admission test is conducted to assess the proficiency of students in three subjects Science, Maths and English from Class II onwards.
- Admission is granted after clearing the Admission Test on payment of Rs. 5000/- Which may likely be increased to Rs. 10000/- from Session 2020-21 as one time Admission fee.
Following documents to be submitted at the time of Admission:
Two month's Tuition fee/Bus Fee/Hostel Fee to be deposited at the time of admission.
Copy of the Aadhar card of the Child if available.
Rs. 5000/- per Student per year would be charged towards School Development Fee and Annual Charges.
- Two photographs of the Students
- Two photographs each of Father and the mother
- Aadhar card of the mother and and the father.
- Copy of the Progress report of the Child.
- Copy of the DOB certificate of the Child.
- Transfer certificate of the child from last School attended.